Schaff Manufactures its High Performance Flash Lights Using Mill Grade Aluminum
The Body Is manufactured from Aluminum Raw Material Using Advance Computer Numerical Control Machines that Produces Accurate and High Finish Components.
Further, the Body is Hard Anodized for Scratch Resistance.
This Switch Cap Used on our Models use Silicon giving the component fine finish and a soft touch feel
Parts Like Switch Cap's, USB Covers and Seals are Manufactured Using Silicon Rubber that lasts long and are easy and Soft on the Fingers
Schaff HDV2 Drive Technology
Schaff HDV2 Drive Technology is derived from Our Labs for Flash Lights. The Main Features are :
Superior Thermal Management System ensuring Longer Life for Electronic Components
- Our Heat Sink Design Ensures 100000 Hours of Trouble free Working of LED
- Our Drive Housing Design is designed to Absorb Shocks and other Impacts on a fall or Impact
- Our Drive Technology Incorporates State Of the Art Battery Management System including Display of Charging and Fully Charged Status through Led Displayed On the Operating Switch
- Our Drive Delivers Best In Class Light Out Put for a given Reflector and Led Wattage
- Schaff Linear Drive System Ensures Constant Light Out Put through the Discharge Cycle of the Battery.
Most of the Flash Lights In the Market begins to Dim Down / reduction in Light Intensity as the battery keeps getting Discharged. This results in an ineffective Light Out Put.
Schaff Linear Drive Ensures that the Flash Light has an Uniform Light Out Put till the end of the Battery Charge